The new Sunrise Suzuki Baleno, which was delivered this week, is sponsored by Alan Berry Motors and Suzuki.
The Sunrise Foundation are taking applications early this year in light of the situation around Covid-19.
Te Hapori Disability Trust supports adults with significant intellectual disabilities and their whanau. They used their grant from Sunrise to set up a sensory room
Gisborne International Music Competition used their grant from Sunrise last year to host a three day creative music residency at Ilminster Intermediate School.
Last year many of PBAPA's 900 members, in addition to paying their annual membership and purchasing carparks and tickets to The Show, also donated a little bit extra to help them build their legacy fund at The Sunrise Foundation.
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)