Last year Craigs Investment Partners donated the money they would have spent on Xmas gifts to the Sunrise General Fund.
Supergrans staff had to beg and borrow trailers from family or friends, or do multiple trips in their own personal vehicles to move whanau in crisis, that is all in the past now they have a new trailer purchased with the help of a grant from Sunrise.
The board of Hospice Tairāwhiti are grateful for the grants they received from the Gavin McFarlane and Rosemary Johnson endowment funds as they fundraise for a new building.
East Coast Museum of Technology established an endowment fund at Sunrise to help secure a regular source of income for the future of the 100% volunteer run museum.
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)