Sunrise brings funding round forward3 June 2020 - Sunrise Foundation
Our annual funding round is now open for applications from charities or organisations that have a charitable purpose in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne (the area covered by Gisborne District Council).
David Clark, Sunrise Grants Committee Chair, says the board of Sunrise decided to take applications early this year in light of the situation around Covid-19.
“We know there is a lot of need at the moment. By bringing forward our funding round we will be able to help the charities and community organisations delivering assistance to those in need, sooner rather than later.”
Since launching five years ago Sunrise has granted over $310,000 to causes across the arts, education, environment, health, social services and sports communities in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)