Bayleys team get behind Sunrise27 February 2020 - Sunrise Foundation
Bayleys Gisborne recently donated $15,000 to Sunrise’s endowment funds.
Karen Raureti, Bayleys Gisborne Director, says the donation was from their winter promotion last year.
“During the months of July and August, for every property that was listed and sold, a donation was put aside for Sunrise. The vendors of the properties sold were given a choice as to which Sunrise fund they wished the donation to go to.”
Jenny Murray, Bayleys Gisborne Agent, says it was easy to get onboard. “With so many different funds to choose from, it meant everyone could contribute directly to the causes that were important to them and their clients.”
Karen added that “there was no hesitation from anybody, everyone bought into it. Our agents are right behind Sunrise, and were more than happy to donate part of their sales commission, especially as Sunrise touches so many people and causes we already work with on a daily basis.”
The Bayley’s donation will go towards the General, Waikanae Surf Lifesaving Club, Disability and Cancer Society Gisborne East Coast funds.
Bayleys Gisborne became a Sunrise Gold Sponsor last year and the winter campaign was over and above their annual sponsorship.
Shelley Donaldson, Bayleys Gisborne Agent, says many of her clients weren’t sure how Sunrise’s endowment model works. “It was a great opportunity for all of us at Bayleys to introduce Sunrise to our clients. We think Sunrise is great, they only grant to local causes and as all donations are invested in perpetuity the money donated isn’t just spent and gone, it’s there for the future.”
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)