Water safety for our young ones11 March 2019 - Sunrise Foundation
Swim for Life Tairāwhiti delivers swim and survival education to students from Manutuke to Hicks Bay.
Programmes are targeted at low decile schools where parents are often unable to support extra-curricular activities such as swimming.
This year they will help 3,200 kids become safer in the water, as well as introducing a pilot programme for beach education and healthy rivers and seas.
They set up their fund at Sunrise to help their ongoing fundraising efforts as they teach kids to swim now. The great thing is it will also continue to support water safety education in the future.
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)