Tairāwhiti businesses – do you accept the challenge?17 November 2023 - Sunrise Foundation
Locally owned and operated Skindeep Clinic donates $50 a week through regular giving to Sunrise’s General fund as a way of ‘giving back’. In just over two years they have already gifted over $5000.
“Some people volunteer their time, but for me donating to Sunrise is how I can help others in our community who need it. I can’t believe as a business we’ve already given over $5000 – that’s so awesome,” says Chrissy Aldridge, Skindeep owner.
With 50 different Sunrise funds to support, Chrissy chose the General fund as she liked its flexibility and ability to support our community wherever the need was greatest. Chrissy says she would love to see other local businesses doing the same, selecting a Sunrise fund to support that resonated with them.
As owner of a small business, with a staff of five, Chrissy says, “If we can manage to donate each week, there must be so many other businesses in Tairāwhiti, big or small, who can do the same.”
“I think of it as paying it forward – as a business we’re giving back to the community who support us. It doesn’t have to be $50 a week, even $50 a month would add up to make a huge difference over time,” says Chrissy.
If you'd like to accept Chrissy’s challenge of becoming a regular business donor, helping to create a brighter future for Tairāwhiti, please ring Glenda on 06 867 7939. She's more than happy to answer any questions and guide you through the straightforward process. For more info on giving through Sunrise click here.
Skindeep offers cosmetic medicine and advanced beauty therapies from their fabulously renovated premises on 138 Wainui Road.
- Summer 2023Summer-2023.pdf - (551 KB)
- Spring 2023Spring-2023.pdf - (515 KB)
- Winter 2023Winter-2023.pdf - (541 KB)
- Autumn 2023Autumn-2023.pdf - (549 KB)
- Summer 2022Summer-2022.pdf - (560 KB)
- SPRING 2022SPRING-2022.pdf - (451 KB)
- Winter 2022Winter-2022.pdf - (1 MB)
- Autumn 2022Autumn-2022.pdf - (460 KB)
- Summer 2021Summer-2021.pdf - (553 KB)
- Spring 2021Spring-2021.pdf - (1.1 MB)
- Winter 2021Winter-2021.pdf - (606 KB)
- Autumn 2021Autumn-2021.pdf - (568 KB)
- Summer 2020Summer-2020.pdf - (584 KB)
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)