Smart tax-time giving13 March 2019 - Sunrise Foundation
With the end of the financial year nearly upon us now is a great time to give.
If you make a donation before 31 March you can claim up to a third back through a tax rebate.
All donations to Sunrise are invested in endowment funds in perpetuity (forever). Every year some of the investment income is retained to ensure your gift grows in line with inflation and is protected from market fluctuations. The balance of the income from investments is distrbuted to worthy causes thoughout the Tairāwhiti-Gisborne District each and every year forever.
You can choose to donate to Sunrise's General Fund or your favourite charity or cause through one of our special interest funds. You can support causes that are close to home and close to your heart.
You can donate online by creditcard, internet banking or cheque on our donate now page.
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)