Sunrise grant helps Ilminster kids gets creative1 March 2020 - Sunrise Foundation
Gisborne International Music Competition used their grant from Sunrise last year to host a three day creative music residency at Ilminster Intermediate School.
Students from several matauranga developed musical skills using percussion and ukulele, learnt to express their ideas creatively whilst working as a team and learnt the focus required to achieve a polished performance.
They did finale performances, which included improvisation, exploring issues around climate change and composing and performing original waiata and instrumental works, in front of the whole school.
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)