Become a ‘Community Hero’ when you list with Bayleys19 November 2022 - Sunrise Foundation
heir team have announced that for every residential, rural, or commercial property listed and sold with them at Bayleys Gisborne, they will donate $1000 towards Sunrise’s operating costs.
All sellers need to do to become a community hero and be involved in the concept, is make sure they clearly mention the Sunrise referral and the $1000 promotion in the initial meeting with their chosen Bayleys agent. Alternatively, sellers can call the Bayleys office and speak to Simon to discuss how they can be involved and who they might work with. (Minor terms and conditions may also apply).
Simon Bousfield, Bayleys director, says, “If the community gets in behind our idea, the sky’s the limit as to how much we’ll donate to Sunrise.”
Over recent years, Simon says their team came to realise the significance of the Sunrise operation, and the amount of time and resource dedicated to providing support to many worthy causes across our region.
“It made sense to us to support the operational side of Sunrise, working to help ensure there was sufficient funding behind the scenes so the huge list of grants could continue to grow and benefit groups throughout Tairāwhiti.”
Simon says it’s often difficult to draw the line on sponsorship as there are so many worthy causes, with so many people doing great things in our community.
“We see Sunrise as a way to reach many deserving groups throughout Tairāwhiti, and by supporting their operating costs we’re helping them focus on what’s important.”
Sunrise retains a maximum of 1% of endowment value each year to cover operating costs, meaning 99% of your donation works for our community.
Glenda Stokes, Sunrise executive officer says, “Operating on 1% can certainly have its challenges. We’re hoping the community will get behind this generous Bayleys initiative and share the idea with all their friends and whanau to support too.”
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com to find out more about listing your property. Don’t forget to mention Sunrise if you do!
- Autumn 2023Autumn-2023.pdf - (549 KB)
- Summer 2022Summer-2022.pdf - (560 KB)
- SPRING 2022SPRING-2022.pdf - (451 KB)
- Winter 2022Winter-2022.pdf - (1 MB)
- Autumn 2022Autumn-2022.pdf - (460 KB)
- Summer 2021Summer-2021.pdf - (553 KB)
- Spring 2021Spring-2021.pdf - (1.1 MB)
- Winter 2021Winter-2021.pdf - (606 KB)
- Autumn 2021Autumn-2021.pdf - (568 KB)
- Summer 2020Summer-2020.pdf - (584 KB)
- Spring 2020Spring-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Winter 2020Winter-2020.pdf - (548 KB)
- Autumn 2020Autumn-2020.pdf - (478 KB)
- Summer 2019Summer-2019.pdf - (1.4 MB)
- Spring 2019Spring-2019.pdf - (493 KB)
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)