An endowment fund established for the Whinray Ecological Charitable Trust will make a real difference to the conservation work it does in Whinray Scenic Reserve, chairman Dan Griffin says. Donations to the fund will be invested by the Sunrise Foundation and surplus investment income will be given back to the trust annually.
Turanga Health has become the first company in Gisborne to join a workplace giving scheme that allows staff to donate directly to a foundation aimed at helping local charities and community organisations
A YEAR on from its formation, Gisborne’s first ever community endowment foundation has awarded its first community grant — and is in a position to make seven more in the coming months.
The Sunrise Foundation, a new community endowment foundation, was launched by Sir Stephen Tindall in October 2014.
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)