A named fund will be established when your donations total $50,000 or more.
Wainui Surf Life Saving Club used their grant from Sunrise to help cover the salary of Communications Officer, Tess McCormick.
An endowment fund has been established at The Sunrise Foundation to help with the future care of dialysis patients in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
Tairāwhiti Community Law Centre has been providing access to justice for people who cannot afford it since 2000.
The club committee established the Waikanae Surf Lifesaving Club Endowment Fund at The Sunrise Foundation to build a sustainable income stream to support the club over the long term.
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)