When the Gisborne Hearing Association closed in 2016 they established the Hearing Assistance Fund at Sunrise to ensure those with hearing impairments in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne will be supported forever.
Les has been a regular supporter of Sunrise since we launched in 2014. He has been a regular donor and is leaving a bequest to Sunrise in his will.
The team at Turanga Health have donated over $13,000 to Sunrise since they started Sunrise Workplace Giving in July 2015.
Donor demand has seen the establishment of an endowment fund at The Sunrise Foundation for SPCA in Gisborne.
We’re not giving Christmas cards this year, knowing the money we save will go towards helping more causes in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)