With the support of the Sponge Bay, Wainui and Makarori communities Wainui Surf Club hopes to build a strong endowment fund, so in the future the club won’t be so reliant on sponsorship.
The Sunrise Foundation was recently visited by fundraising and philanthropic superstar Liz Palmieri.
Cancer Society Gisborne East Coast will use the grant they received from The Sunrise Foundation to increase supportive care services in the Tairawhiti region.
Since we launched three years ago we have awarded 59 grants from the General Fund to worthy causes across the arts, community, education, environment, health and sports communities in the Gisborne District.
By Hannah Fitch-Rabbitt on the free-to-view philanthropy blog Alliance
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)