Join Sunrise's deputy chairman Colin Christie at the Emerre & Hathaway Cancer Society Golf Tournament on Sunday, 23 September. It’s all for a great cause, raising money for the Cancer Society Gisborne East Coast Endowment fund at Sunrise.
Professional advisers are often surprised to discover how many people get great fulfillment from personal giving. There is no doubt that presenting knowledgeable options on how to give well can be of significant benefit to lawyer-client relationships.
The team at Coates Associates have collectively donated nearly $5000 since joining Sunrise workplace giving in Feb 2017.
John Larsen picked up on the value of Sunrise immediately. The endowment model appeals to him as a donation to Sunrise now, will give to the community forever.
The trustees of Gisborne LandSAR have established a fund at Sunrise as a means to fundraise for the future of the service
- Winter 2019Winter-2019.pdf - (436 KB)
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)