Strong support from the community saw Sunrise received $627,721 in donations to grow endowments to $2.1m at the end of the financial year 2018
The committee at Ngatapa hope with the help of generous supporters to build a legacy for the club for generations to come.
Gisborne's RDA are delighted with two new saddles they purchased with the grant they received from Sunrise
With the support of the Sponge Bay, Wainui and Makarori communities Wainui Surf Club hopes to build a strong endowment fund, so in the future the club won’t be so reliant on sponsorship.
The Sunrise Foundation was recently visited by fundraising and philanthropic superstar Liz Palmieri.
- Autumn 2019Autumn-2019.pdf - (943 KB)
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)