Slip slop slap and wrap28 February 2017 - The Sunrise Foundation
The Gisborne East Coast Cancer Society used their grant from Sunrise to provide free sunscreen at community events throughout our region, helping to promote their sunsmart message and keep people safe in the sun over the summer months.
The Gisborne East Coast Cancer Society was one of twenty worthy causes Sunrise supported last year.
It is due to the generosity of our donors that Sunrise was able to award twenty grants to local community groups and charities in our 2016 funding round, three times more than our first funding round in 2015.
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)