September is Wills month1 September 2018 - Sunrise Foundation
It may surprise you to know that 50 percent of New Zealanders don't have a will.
With September being Wills Month it's a good time to think about writing a will if you don't have one, or updating your existing will as your circumstances change over time.
Having a will gives you comfort of mind that you have made the best provision possible for the people and causes you care about.
You might like to include Sunrise in your will too!
Read more about bequests.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)