Giving More than Money, The Tindall Foundation Annual Report 2016/178 November 2017 - Tindall Foundation
For the 2016/17 financial year, The Tindall Foundation paid out or committed to donations totalling $18,012,893. During the year they gave donations to 676 organisations across New Zealand.
It is often the non-financial support they give organisations that makes the difference. Rather than just giving money and walking away, The Tindall Foundation aims to ensure their giving is impactful and effects change in the long term.
They support donation recipients by convening, opening doors, starting conversations and lending advice. They use their influence to engage other funders, government and stakeholders, and to raise awareness for causes they support. And when they see a need that isn’t being met, they act to stimulate a response.
Sunrise has been a grateful recipient of Tindall funding and support since before we launched in October 2014. Read how Tindall has helped us.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)