Scientists have learnt that giving releases oxytocin and endorphins in the brain.
The Sunrise Foundation launches the Swim For Life Tairawhiti Endowment Fund
The generosity of Gisborne donors has exceeded expectations with news that local people have gifted over $1.1 million in donations and $5.5 million in promised bequests to The Sunrise Foundation in the past two years.
Sunrise has established an endowment fund for Eastwoodhill after a generous donation was gifted for the arboretum.
Last year Gavin got in touch when his health was failing. It was an honour for spend time with Gavin before he passed away and help him set up a named endowment fund. Each year the income from his bequest will be granted in his name to the charities he nominated.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)