The Sunrise Foundations newest trustee, Lilian Tangaere Baldwin, is passionate about whanau, marae and hapu development and believes that the Sunrise Foundation has the potential to positively support our smaller communities up the East Coast.
Gisborne's newest charity says it is in a position to issue a second round of community grants, after being overwhelmed with the generosity of Gisborne residents.
An endowment fund established for the Whinray Ecological Charitable Trust will make a real difference to the conservation work it does in Whinray Scenic Reserve, chairman Dan Griffin says. Donations to the fund will be invested by the Sunrise Foundation and surplus investment income will be given back to the trust annually.
Turanga Health has become the first company in Gisborne to join a workplace giving scheme that allows staff to donate directly to a foundation aimed at helping local charities and community organisations
A YEAR on from its formation, Gisborne’s first ever community endowment foundation has awarded its first community grant — and is in a position to make seven more in the coming months.
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)