Carnie Nelson and Ivan Paterson are raising money to help their granddaughter Liv Fountain get to the US for life-changing surgery.
The Hearing Association has closed and transferred its assets to a special interest fund at Sunrise.
Advocate for people with hearing impairment will close its doors for good on December 22.
Since joining workplace giving in July 2015 the Turanga Health team have collectively donated over $5000 to Sunrise.
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)