Gisborne donors have gifted over $1.2m in donations and $7.5m in promised bequests
Colin Christie, Sunrise Vice Chair, has been appointed to the board of Community Foundations New Zealand
The Sunrise Foundation’s second funding round has commenced with the announcement of twenty grants to local community groups and charities.
Scientists have learnt that giving releases oxytocin and endorphins in the brain.
The Sunrise Foundation launches the Swim For Life Tairawhiti Endowment Fund
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)