The Hearing Association has closed and transferred its assets to a special interest fund at Sunrise.
Advocate for people with hearing impairment will close its doors for good on December 22.
Since joining workplace giving in July 2015 the Turanga Health team have collectively donated over $5000 to Sunrise.
Our newest trustee, Richard Brian, was born and raised in rural Gisborne and continues to be involved with the family farming business
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)