Turanga Health has become the first company in Gisborne to join a workplace giving scheme that allows staff to donate directly to a foundation aimed at helping local charities and community organisations
A YEAR on from its formation, Gisborne’s first ever community endowment foundation has awarded its first community grant — and is in a position to make seven more in the coming months.
The Sunrise Foundation, a new community endowment foundation, was launched by Sir Stephen Tindall in October 2014.
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)