Since joining workplace giving in July 2015 the Turanga Health team have collectively donated over $5000 to Sunrise.
Our newest trustee, Richard Brian, was born and raised in rural Gisborne and continues to be involved with the family farming business
Gisborne donors have gifted over $1.2m in donations and $7.5m in promised bequests
Colin Christie, Sunrise Vice Chair, has been appointed to the board of Community Foundations New Zealand
The Sunrise Foundation’s second funding round has commenced with the announcement of twenty grants to local community groups and charities.
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)