Advocate for people with hearing impairment will close its doors for good on December 22.
Since joining workplace giving in July 2015 the Turanga Health team have collectively donated over $5000 to Sunrise.
Our newest trustee, Richard Brian, was born and raised in rural Gisborne and continues to be involved with the family farming business
Gisborne donors have gifted over $1.2m in donations and $7.5m in promised bequests
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)