The Board of Trustees have established the Gisborne Boys’ High School Endowment Fund at the Sunrise Foundation to help provide future sustainability for the school.
A long-time supporter of the arts, Dame Bronwen Holdsworth hopes others will join her to build a singificant Arts Fund for Gisborne
With help from a Sunrise grant musicians from the Gisborne International Music Competition treated students from Cobham School to a three day musical residency
The Board of Trustees have established the Makaraka School Endowment Fund at The Sunrise Foundation to help future proof the school.
In the last 22 years Tindall has granted over $163m throughout New Zealand and paid $125m in prepaid tax. Read their 2017 Annual Report here
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)