The Board of Trustees have established the Makaraka School Endowment Fund at The Sunrise Foundation to help future proof the school.
In the last 22 years Tindall has granted over $163m throughout New Zealand and paid $125m in prepaid tax. Read their 2017 Annual Report here
The Board of Trustees have established the Gisborne Intermediate School Endowment Fund at Sunrise to create a legacy to help future leaders of the school.
Sunrise has awarded grants to thirty-eight arts, community, education, environment, health and sport causes in the Gisborne District.
Bob and Alan Johnston's donations to their local community foundation have helped to set up scholarships for local students studying medicine.
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)