The Gisborne Herald Group is the latest organisation to join the Sunrise Workplace Giving programme.
The Gisborne Volunteer Centre used their 2016 grant to promote International Volunteer Day and to fund resources needed to deliver their vital service to our community
For a woman who has spent her life giving back to her community, it is heartening that Maureen Potroz's bequest to Sunrise will continue that legacy forever.
Coates Associates is the latest Gisborne business to join Sunrises workplace giving programme
Sunrise funded sunscreen at summer events around the region this summer.
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)