Gisborne International Music Competition organisers held a free outdoor event to introduce Gisborne people to international quality, live instrumental music
When the Gisborne Hearing Association closed in 2016 they established the Hearing Assistance Fund at Sunrise to ensure those with hearing impairments in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne will be supported forever.
We’re not giving Christmas cards this year, knowing the money we save will go towards helping more causes in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
The Sunrise Foundation board has approved $79,310 of grants to arts, education, environment, health, social services and sports causes throughout the Tairāwhiti-Gisborne District.
You may consider leaving a percentage of your estate or a specified sum in your will to Sunrise, knowing it will keep on giving back to our community forever.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)