When the Gisborne Hearing Association closed in 2016 they established the Hearing Assistance Fund at Sunrise to ensure those with hearing impairments in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne will be supported forever.
We’re not giving Christmas cards this year, knowing the money we save will go towards helping more causes in Tairāwhiti-Gisborne.
The Sunrise Foundation board has approved $79,310 of grants to arts, education, environment, health, social services and sports causes throughout the Tairāwhiti-Gisborne District.
You may consider leaving a percentage of your estate or a specified sum in your will to Sunrise, knowing it will keep on giving back to our community forever.
Join Sunrise's deputy chairman Colin Christie at the Emerre & Hathaway Cancer Society Golf Tournament on Sunday, 23 September. It’s all for a great cause, raising money for the Cancer Society Gisborne East Coast Endowment fund at Sunrise.
- Summer 2018Summer-2018.pdf - (408 KB)
- Spring 2018Spring-2018.pdf - (349 KB)
- Winter 2018Winter-2018.pdf - (277 KB)
- Autumn 2018Autumn-2018.pdf - (303 KB)
- Summer 2017Summer-2017.pdf - (276 KB)
- Winter 2017Winter-2017.pdf - (1.2 MB)
- Autumn 2017Autumn-2017.pdf - (413 KB)
- Spring 2016Spring-2016.pdf - (372 KB)
- Winter 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-Winter-2016.pdf - (460 KB)
- Autumn 2016Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-February-2016.pdf - (493 KB)
- Spring 2015Sunrise-Foundation-Newsletter-September-2015.pdf - (537 KB)